Still reflecting and digesting the words, phrases, conversations and experiences from the weekend? Me too! Thanks to everyone for participating fully. What a blessing this time away was to us all.
Here are some follow-ups to help you reconnect with some of Marilyn's teachings, dates for future retreats and pictures for you to download if you wish.
- Link to the 40 lists for lent on the Eerdmans blog: http://eerdword.com/2018/02/14/lenten-midweek-reading-an-invitation-to-a-lenten-spiritual-practice-from-marilyn-mcentyre/. If you scroll down, you’ll see the list.
- The poems that Marilyn read at the closing of the last session (see links below)
- Dates for 2020: Jan 10-11-12
- See gallery below
- Document with our table litanies (I managed to recover 9 of them, so if yours is missing, please share)
- Make a List: How a Simple Practice Can Change Our Lives and Open Our Hearts https://www.amazon.com/dp/0802875742/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_9BGuCbFQ1DGFD
See you next year, and hopefully most of you in church on Sunday!
2019 Women's Retreat Chair